Former BHS – Trinity Centre, 28 Albion Street Leeds, LS1 5ER
General Scope of Works
- Full strip out of building back to shell for redevelopment.
- Removal of full redundant plant to roof area by way of Hi-reach crane extraction.
- All works were carried out on site within a busy city centre location.
Allclear Site Services secured the project in Leeds, by successfully tendering the works on site.
Commencing the works:
- Allclear carried out a full major internal strip out throughout the site for redevelopment by the main contractors and their specialist interior fit out teams.
- The plant on the roof top space was isolated by others; Allclear then dismantled, making all ready, for extraction of all plant on the roof area by a qualified crane company, sub-contracted in by Allclear.
- Due to the tight inner-city location and the associated constraints, significant highway interfaces with Leeds City Council have been developed to ascertain minimal disruption to vehicle traffic and the general public
- Again, we were able to meet our stringent target of recycling of all building materials off site.
- The end result was a fully completed project on time, on budget and with zero health, safety or environmental incidents.
Download Case Study