General Scope of Works
- We carried out a full internal strip out throughout the site.
- All non-essential M&E was removed from the site allowing new to be reinstated.
- No asbestos was present on site as shown within the R&D survey supplied via the clients agents.
Allclear Site Services having secured the project in Wigan, for the new M&S food store by successfully tendering the works on site.
Commencing the works:
- Allclear carried out the full internal strip out leaving the site cleared for redevelopment by the main contractors and their specialist interior fit out teams.
- All walls, floors, internal walls, fixtures, electrics and ceilings were removed totally back to Shell
- We were able to meet our stringent target of recycling 98% building materials off site.
- The result was a fully completed project on time, on budget and with zero health, safety or environmental incidents.
Download Case Study