General Scope of Works
- Demolition of buildings
- Break out slabs and foundations
- Crush all suitable materials to 6F2
- Level site to take top-soil finish
Allclear Site Services secured the project in Grimsby by way of competitive tendering the works on site.
Commencing the works:
- As on most sites, a full soft strip was carried out throughout the site internally pre demolition.
- The team on site carried out the complex demolition of the structure by mechanical methods.
- Followed by the demolition of all sub-structure, again by mechanical methods.
- On completion of all demolition on site we then carried out the processing & crushed all relevant materials generated through the works.
- Using our experience, Allclear were able to minimise the disposal to landfill by ensuring segregation was maximised and stockpile management.
- The result was a fully completed project on time, on budget and with zero health, safety or environmental incidents
Download Case Study