Harrogate College, Hornbeam Park, HG2 8QT
General Scope of Works
- Asbestos removal
- Demolition of buildings
- Break out slabs and foundations
- Crush all suitable materials to 6F2
Allclear Site Services having secured the project in North Yorkshire following a stringent tendering process.
Commencing the works:
- We carried out extensive asbestos removal works across the site.
- Followed by a full soft strip throughout the site.
- The complex demolition of the super structure was by mechanical methods.
- This was followed by the demolition of the sub structure by again mechanical methods.
- With completion of all demolition on site we then carried out the processing & crushed all relevant materials generated through the works. – circa 5000 M3.
- Through the re-use of materials and the processing of suitable materials for future re-use on site we were able to prevent 99% of materials from being sent to landfill.
This was a great project for Allclear Demolition to have undertaken, with our client being very impressed with our approach in tender stage and on site throughout the project….
Download Case Study