General Scope of Works
- Demolition of stone-built house for site redevelopment.
- Full break out of slabs and foundations
- The Allclear team recycled the stonework and all other site materials where possible
Allclear Site Services secured the project in Harrogate from a private client.
Commencing the works:
- An R&D Asbestos Survey was carried out to the property, no asbestos identified.
- Our team on site then carried out a soft strip throughout the property.
- The demolition of the property was by full mechanical methods.
- Allclear then commenced the demolition of the sub structure, again by mechanical methods.
- On completion of all demolition on site we then carried out the processing & disposed all relevant materials generated through the works.
- Again, we were able to meet our stringent target of recycling of all re-usable building materials off site.
- Allclear normally work on much larger projects, however if we have the capacity at the time of the enquiry, we will accommodate private customers. We will always tender for our existing and new commercial clients.
- Our client was very impressed with our approach in the bidding stage and on site throughout the project. We liaised with them through the full process of the works.
Download Case Study