Kings Court, 12 King Street, Leeds, LS1 2HL
Allclear undertook the removal / refurbishment works at the above site, which is in central Leeds, a busy City Centre location. The building was used as an office premises and Allclear removed the top two floors and structural alterations throughout.
General Scope of Works
- Removal of top 2 floors including the roof.
- Removal of all windows.
- Removal of toilet walls throughout.
- Removal of all fire proofing to steels, including shot blasting.
- Removal of all brick / block to front façade, full height on corner of King Street / Quebec Street and all paved area including planters.
- Removal of all brickwork as identified.
- Removal of carpet to stairwells.
- Remove waste arising to the relevant licensed waste disposal facility.
Commencing the works:
- Working as a Sub-contractor to GMI; we assessed the specialist plant required on site, and organised transportation of same, including skid steers, mini excavators, Brokk Robotic Plant, transportation, labour, and site management.
- Liaising with local authority and assisting with preparing relevant notices / permits etc.
- Carried out the temporary works to facilitate the specialist contractors required on site (Tower Crane, Robotic Demolition, Diamond Concrete cutting).