Bingley Street, Leeds, LS3 1LX
General Scope of Works
- Complete demolition of buildings was carried out by the Allclear team.
- Breaking out all ground floor slabs and foundations/stanchion pads.
- Land remediation for site redevelopment was undertaken on site.
- Processing and crushing all relevant materials to 6F2 specification.
Allclear Site Services having been awarded the project in Leeds after stringent negotiations took place.
Commencing the works:
- A full soft strip throughout the site internally was carried out by the team.
- The demolition of the structure was carried out by mechanical methods.
- On completion of all structural demolition, the team commenced the demolition of the sub structure by mechanical methods.
- On completion of all demolition on site the processing & crushing of all relevant materials generated through the works to 6F2 specification was carried out.
- Land remediation was undertaken to the full site sub structure area where necessary.
- Piling mat was laid to the site footprint to meet the client’s requirements.
- The Allclear team, again met our stringent target of recycling of all suitable materials off site.
Download Case Study