Merrion Hotel, The Merrion Centre, Leeds, LS2 8NH
General Scope of Works
- Considerable preparation and planning works were required due to environmental constraints and the sensitivity of the surrounding area.
- Our asbestos team managed the removal process whilst working alongside the demolition team on site which allowed us to sequence the removal works & maintain the programme.
- This project required partial demolition and strip out to the building.
- The hand back of cleared site to main contractors for refurbishment works was achieved.
Allclear Site Services having secured the project in Leeds by successfully tendering the works on site.
Commencing the works:
- All asbestos removal works on site was initially carried out prior to demolition works commencing.
- Then a partial demolition strip on the site was carried out by the Allclear team.
- Demolition works to front of the hotel was carried out, to the red building structure seen in the photos above, all within our scope of works.
- Allclear were able to meet our stringent target of recycling the highest percentage of all building materials off site approximately 95%.
- Project was completed safely, on time and on budget for the client.
Download Case Study