Huntingdon, York, YO32 9GX
Ongoing – Part of larger site scheme
General Scope of Works
- Strip off to over 80% of the building facade frontage on the project for redevelopment.
- Removal of redundant signage etc. by way of Hi-reach crane extraction.
- All works carried out on site in out of hours over multiple shifts.
Allclear Site Services having captively tendered for the project in York we successfully won the works on site.
Commencing the works:
- All works carried out on site with a major structural strip to the shopping centre facade signage and steel work on the site frontage, making ready for redevelopment by the main contractors and their specialist fit out teams.
- This work was carried out by a qualified crane company working closely with the Allclear Site Services team on site, who carried out the dismantling process by using a high reach boom lift for all safe remote access.
- Throughout the night-time road closures, Allclear used signage, cones, warning tape, with traffic marshalls to seal off the exclusion zone whilst the lowering of all steel work etc. was carried out safely and with no issues throughout the process.
- All waste materials and scrap steel work were transported off site using our in-house transport team.
- Again, Allclear were able to meet our stringent target of recycling of all waste building materials off site.
- Considerable preparation and planning works were required due to access constraints and the sensitivity of the surrounding live retail area.
Download Case Study