Speake Road, Liverpool, L24 8QB
General Scope of Works
- A full strip out of the building back to shell was carried out, for redevelopment.
- The Allclear team on site dismantled and removed the full façade frontage to store.
- All internal areas were demolished or dismantled, including non-structural walling.
- Carrying out the removal of the fully redundant M&E throughout site.
- All works were carried out on site within a busy multi retail location.
Allclear Site Services after detailed negotiations, secured the project in Liverpool by successfully tendering the works on site.
Commencing the works:
- We carried out a full major strip out throughout the site for redevelopment by the main contractors and their specialist interior fit out teams.
- Whilst using closure procedures and traffic Marshalls to seal off the exclusion zone within the car parking area, we dismantled the store frontage safely and with no issues in the early hours of both a Saturday & Sunday morning over one weekend within the agreed works programme.
- All waste and reclaimed materials were transported off site, this was carried out by our transport division.
- Once more Allclear were able to meet our stringent target of recycling of all building materials off site.
- The result was a fully completed project on time, on budget and with zero health, safety or environmental incidents.
Download Case Study