Norton College, Dyche Lane, Sheffield, S8 8BR
General Scope of Works
- Asbestos removal works carried out on site as required following an extensive Refurbishment & Demolition Survey.
- Full structural demolition of all buildings on site was carried out.
- Breaking out all slabs and foundations were undertaken by the team on site.
- Crushing all suitable materials to 6F2 for recycling.
Allclear Site Services tendered and secured the project after a competitive tendering process.
Commencing the works:
- Initially Allclear carried out all asbestos removal works across the site.
- Followed by a full soft strip throughout the site, pre demolition works.
- The team on site carried out the complex demolition of the school buildings by mechanical methods.
- Having completed the above ground demolition works we then commenced the demolition of the sub structure by mechanical methods.
- The demolition works on site was completed; the Allclear team then carried out the processing & crushed all relevant materials generated through the works. – circa 6000 M3.
- We were able to meet our stringent target of recycling 97% of all building materials off site.
- This was a complex project for Allclear Demolition to have undertaken, with our client being impressed with our approach in tender stage and on site throughout the project.
Download Case Study