Former Restaurant – Preston, Lancashire
General Scope of Works
- The Allclear strip-out team carried out a full major strip out throughout the site for redevelopment by the main contractors and their specialist interior fit out teams.
- Strip out included all fixtures, furniture, ceilings and non-load bearing walls.
- All non-essential M&E was removed from the site allowing new M&E to be reinstated.
- The client had undertaken a full RDS asbestos survey to the existing structure, the survey highlighted no Asbestos Containing Materials were identified throughout the structure.
Allclear Site Services having won the project in Preston, for the main client’s new venture, by successfully tendering the works on site.
Commencing the works:
- Having carried out a full major strip out throughout the site, making it ready for redevelopment by the main contractors and their specialist interior fit out teams.
- This included all walls, floors, internal walls, fixtures and ceilings been removed. Electrics, all back to bare Shell, in preparation of new works package.
- Yet again Allclear were able to meet our stringent target of recycling of all building materials off site.
- The result was a project completed on time, on budget and with zero health, safety or environmental incidents
Download Case Study