Diana Princess of Wales Hospital, Grimsby
General Scope of Works
- Asbestos removal
- Demolition of buildings
- Break out slabs and foundations
- Crush all suitable materials to 6F2
Allclear Site Services having secured the project in Grimsby by successfully tendering the works on site.
Commencing the works:
- The first portion of works carried out on site was the extensive asbestos removal works.
- A full internal strip of all properties was carried out throughout the site.
- Then the demolition of the structures by mechanical methods was carried out.
- Allclear then commenced the demolition of the sub structure by mechanical methods.
- All of the reclaimable materials were processed using one of our large crushers running continuously with a dust suppression system to control & manage the dust emissions from the process.
- As on all our sites, Allclear strive to meet our stringent target of recycling of all building materials off site, again the team on site successfully carried this out.
This was another great project for Allclear Demolition to have undertaken, with our client being very impressed with our approach in tender stage and on site throughout the project.
Download Case Study