Harrogate School, Harrogate, HG1 4AP
General Scope of Works
- Asbestos removal works were carried out across the buildings as required in the Refurbishment & Demolition asbestos survey report.
- Demolition of all buildings to the site footprint.
- Break out slabs and foundations to the same, ready for recycling.
- Allclear crushed and recycled all suitable materials to 6F2 on site.
After detailed negotiations Allclear Site Services were awarded the project for all demolition related works
Commencing the works:
- The full extensive asbestos removal works across the site were carried out.
- Followed by a full internal strip throughout the site.
- Then we carried out the complex demolition of the super structures by mechanical methods.
- On completing the demolition works we then removed the sub structure by mechanical methods.
- All demolition on site was completed, we then carried out the processing & crushing all suitable materials generated through the works.
- Allclear Site Services were able to meet our stringent target of the recycling of all building materials off site.
- The project was situated adjacent to a live school, roads, public playing fields and a busy residential area meaning that all demolition activity would have to be carefully planned to ensure there was no impact to the local environment.
- The result was a fully completed project on time, on budget and with zero health, safety or environmental incidents.
Download Case Study