General Scope of Works
- Removal of two redundant light weight holding tanks and associated steel work.
- Tanks were purged prior to removal.
- All works were carried over one weekend on night shifts to minimise disruption to production on site.
Allclear Site Services secured the project in Norwich for one of our long-term clients who operate similar plants across the UK.
Commencing the works:
- The Allclear team carried out the removal of associated light steel work by use of burning kit and hand tools to gain access to the two tanks, pre removal.
- The removal of the tanks to ground was all by mechanical equipment methods encompassing an exclusion zone throughout the works.
- On completion of all dismantling works on site the team carried out the processing & disposed of all relevant materials generated through the works.
- Allclear again were able to meet our stringent target of recycling of all re-usable building materials off site.
Download Case Study