Westfield Public House, Wyke, Bradford
General Scope of Works
- Demolition of former public house buildings
- Break out slabs and foundations
- Recycled the stonework and all site materials where possible
Allclear Site Services secured the project in Bradford by competitive tendering the works on site.
Commencing the works:
- A R&D Asbestos Survey was carried out to the property, no asbestos was present.
- The Allclear team carried out a full soft strip throughout the property prior to full demolition.
- Scaffolding was installed initially; this was used to safeguard the public and the right of way throughout the demolition works.
- All demolition works on the property was by mechanical machinery methods.
- We then commenced the demolition of the sub structure areas to the footprint of the building, also by mechanical machinery methods.
- On completion of all demolition on site the team then carried out the processing & disposed all relevant materials generated through the works.
- Allclear were again able to meet our stringent target of recycling of all re-usable building materials off site.
Download Case Study